Supporting the appropriate diagnosis of Cow’s Milk Allergy
Join Dr Nick Makwana, a leading Allergy Specialist from the UK, in conversation with a General Practitioner (GP) who has a keen interest in paediatric allergy and how that impacts the populations she looks after.
This session aims to cover all key aspects of recognising and, first line management of, Cow’s Milk Allergy (CMA) in the primary care/community setting. The session format will be an informal Question and Answer discussion with summary points and key takeaways.
Registration is open. Register for free now by clicking on button below.
Participants to the webinar "Supporting the appropriate diagnosis of Cow’s Milk Allergy" will gain key insights into:
- The challenges of recognising and diagnosing CMA
- The key guidelines
- The importance of allergy focused history
- The differences between IgE and non IgE allergy
- Management options for infants with CMA
- The unusual presentations of CMA
- Sladkevicius E, Nagy E, Lack G, et al. J Med Econ 2010; 13(1): 119-128.